Do you want to guarantee your success through quality?
A working quality process means that you avoid expensive mistakes and quality deficiencies.
Secure your quality!
Make a cheap QCERT certification!
QCERT is a cost-effective light version of “ISO 9001” and “ISO 14001” which means that you get a complete review and documentation of the business area processes. QCERT is primarily designed for smaller companies, which do not have the time or resources to implement a costly ISO certification, but who still need a certification in eg procurements etc.
A QCERT quality certification is an “ISO 9001” light, which means that you go through and document all the business processes within management, marketing, operations, HR and finance.
QCERT environmental certification is an “ISO14001” light, where you go through the business environmental impact in, for example, purchasing, manufacturing, transport and waste management.
Repeat what works, develop what does not work!
This is included!
- Your organisation start with a short introductory training and then makes the analyze of the different areas of the business.
- You collect your existing documentation and build it into the QCERT system.
- You develop the processes that are deficient or missing and build up a complete process documentation.
- You verify the QCERT documentation in the business and adjust deviations and requirements for change.
- You fully implement QCERT.
- Annual inspection and development of the QCERT documentation.
Yes please, we want to know more!
Read more about QCERT!
Zuport conducts QCERT certifications in various languages. To read more about QCERT, visit the website:
Do you want to book a free meeting to discuss what QCERT can do for your business?