Read more below!
GET MORE OF YOUR TRY-ON-COACHING!
Step 3 - Prepare for the coaching session!
Before your Try-on coaching, we have some tips for you to get even more out of this session:
- Prepare a place well in advance of your booked time. You should be able to be undisturbed, preferably have a comfortable seat or sleeping area.
- Feel free to use headphones during the call!
- Make sure that you have time to calm down, preferably 15 minutes before the booked time. Feel free to clear your brain and prepare yourself, for example, by writing down questions.
- Have paper and pen at hand.
- Our coach will call you at the appointed time on the telephone number you entered in your booking!